- Remote ON/OFF–Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere
- App Support –Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
- LAN Control –Turn on/off the device even when WiFi has no Internet access
- Sync Status–Real-time device status provided to App
- Timing–Set scheduled/countdown/loop timers to turn on/off at specified time
- Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
- Scene–Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
- Smart Scene–Triggered on/off by temp, hum or other environmental conditions from sensor
- Compatibility –Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Google Nest
100% brand new and high quality
Portable and durable, easy to carry, lightweight
Home automation is “The Internet of Things”. The way that all of our devices and appliances will be networked together to provide us with a seamless control over all aspects of our home and more.
Instantly convert any plug into a connected and intelligent outlet with a convenient timer function that works both on your smart phone and has a manual control knob . Perfect for lighting and other appliance with pre-set ON/OFF functions . Control devices from anywhere .
The App eWeLink enables you to control your devices easily. You can download the iOS version in App Store and the Android version in Google Play.
Easy installation, easy handling and can be activated immediately and stably.
Support WiFi network.
Support Automatic Configure net technology, easy to access to settings.
Support status tracking, home appliances status timely feedback to your device.
Support Max 8 timing tasks each device.
My device has added successfully, but stays “Offline”.
Answers: The new added device need 1-2 min to connect to your router and the Internet. If it stay offline for long time, please judge the problem by the green led status:
Green led quickly blinks one time and repeats, which means device failed to connect to router. The reason may be you have entered wrong WiFi password or your device is too far away from router, which causes a weak WiFi signal. The device can not be added to the 5G-wifi-router,only the 2.4G-wifi is OK. At last, make sure that your router is MAC-open.
Green led slowly blinks one time and repeats, which means device has connected to router and server, but failed to be added to device list. Then power on the device again, if it still not working, just add the device again.
Shell material: ABS
Voltage range: AC 90-240V, (50/60Hz)
Max current: 10A
Max Wattage: 2200 watts
Control mode: Mobile APP
Transmission mode: Wi-Fi communication
Wireless Frequency: 2.4Ghz
Working Temp: ﹣20℃-70℃
Plug specificaton: EU/ US /UK
Size: 103 x 63 x 30mm
Net weight: about 90g