Spread the love
- Amazon prime video can now access through a dedicated app available on the Microsoft Store in Windows 10 devices.
- Prime Video Windows app, customers are now able to stream Prime Video content online or download Prime Video content for offline viewing on their device.
- Currently this app can be install from Windows 10 operating system like Desktop, laptops and tablets.
- The Windows 10 app is free, but monthly/yearly subscription required for Amazon Prime.
- All the videos will stream/download maximum 720p video quality even if the video is listed with higher resolutions.
- Amazon Prime Video App can install from Microsoft Store on their Windows 10 device
- Search/Select “Amazon Prime Video” in Microsoft store
- Download & Install the App
- After installation complete the App Launcher icon can drag/set to Taskbar/Launcher
- Open the App and enter your Amazon prime login credentials
- To verify your account you may to enter OTP which is received from Mobile/Email
- Now you can watch/download your favorite movies/TV shows.
- For more details available on the above video